* Choosing a tarot reader is a very personal choice. The number one priority should be confidence that you will receive a coherent and legitimate reading by someone who knows their way around the cards and frankly, someone who can be trusted to do a good job. To get a sense of who I am, please follow me on Instagram @TheTarotReader. My Instagram feed has been providing daily readings for my followers since 2014. I have not missed a single day in nearly three years.
* My approach with the cards is objective. I say what I see. I interpret the cards to the best of my ability either in relation to your question or for a general reading. I've been reading for forty-two years and I bring a strong skill set to the table. My interpretations may not always be what you want to hear, but information gained may be very surprising and uplifting.
* My guarantee to you is that no one will ever be privileged to read the content of your question, view the cards for your reading, or read or listen to my interpretation for your question unless you yourself share that information with them. Once your reading is sent to you, it sits on my computer for a 24to 48 hour period to give you an opportunity to ask follow-up questions. Once that time elapses, I delete both the email and the PDF file and mp3 recording which contains your reading.
* The cards that are pulled during a reading can aid in pursuing a solid course of action that will help achieve the best possible outcome. We are not always in control of every aspect of every situation of our lives. My intent is not to tell your futures. I merely interpret the cards in relation to your question. My intent is for my clients to decide for themselves what course of action to take with the interpretation I provide.
* When I read the cards I do so in the most quiet, private space in my home, in my Tarot Parlor you see pictured. There is no TV blaring or children vying for my attention. I give your reading my undivided attention.
*I provide my clients with mp3 recordings. I do the recordings in 'real time,' meaning that I read the cards live as I'm making the recording, so mp3's retain much of the intimacy of an actual in-person reading. An mp3 recording may be revisited at a client's leisure to recall what was said during a reading.
* I was first exposed to tarot in 1968 and began reading in earnest since the mid '70s, and that means I have a lot of experience under my belt. Though I bring a strong skill set to the table, I am not an infallible human. I love what I do and I do it to the best of my ability.
* About Remote Readings: I focus on you and your question with the intent to interpret the cards in relation to you. My approach is the same whether we are in the same room or not. If you've ever felt a connection with a person you have never met, then you understand that remote readings are valid. You may follow up a reading with questions about the reading if you feel some aspect of it needs clarification. Bear in mind that a follow-up question asking an unrelated question won't help. In example, if your question is a romantic one, a follow-up question asking a different question would be inappropriate. An appropriate follow-up question would be for clarification of something I said in the reading and how it might relate to various aspects of the question asked.
* If You want to know if a deceased loved one or spirit is with you, you should know that I have never engaged in a dialogue with a spirit entity other than in my dreams. I have had experiences that I would describe as hauntings. If you ask me a question related to a deceased loved one, the cards may suggest the signs to look for as evidence of their presence, or meaningful ways the person prefers to be remembered. But beyond that, I cannot claim to have any further connection to your deceased loved one.
* You want to know what a 3rd party is doing or thinking, etc. The question asked should be about you or how to help another person, or what you need to protect or prepare yourself from someone else's influence as it pertains to your own life. But I will not read a question with the intent to invade someone else's privacy. The question must apply directly to you and not be with the intent of spying on another person.
* As far as past lives go, You can ask the question and I will interpret the cards with the intent to answer the question. The cards may tell you the pitfalls to avoid in this life and they may shed light on past life experiences, but I have no experience in past life regressions.
Please read my 'About Marilyn' page to learn more about me as a person and my tarot reading experiences.